martes, 15 de abril de 2008

My Lifestyle

I am Julian G , I am fifteen years old , I am tall and blond , I have green eyes. I am honest, loyal and I am not brave I hate greedy and selfish people.
I like playing football and volleyball in kadima and like studying English and maths.
I have a lot of friends, a father , a mother, one brother and one sister. My father is Mario and is 44 years old. My mother is Adriana, she is 44 years old.my brother is Alan, he has just started working in ort yatay and is four years older than me, and my sister is sol and is six years younger than me.
I am taking a cousre to be a madrij in macabi ,the cousre are three days a week :Wednesday , Friday and Saturday.
In my holidays I like going out with my friends to dance , I like going to the cinema with my family.
In my free time I like watching tv , sleeping,surfing the net and playing table games.

No hay comentarios: