viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

My lifestyle.


I'm Mijael and I'm going to talk about me.




In my free time often I go out with my friends. My family is very important to me, so I spend the afternoon with them. I spend most of time with my friends, there aren't any weekends that I don't see them. I like football, I like Rosario Central, it's my favourite football team, but I rarely practise football, I ofen play football with my friends. I like reading books! I like so much a book, but I don't remember its title. I like going to cinemas with my friends, I never go to the cinema alone. I don't stay much time in front of the Pc, when I surf the net, I rarely watch youtube's videos, I like looking at photos in facebook and chatting with my friends.



Emm... What do I worry? Anything worry me.




See you soon! Mijael Chababo

No hay comentarios: