sábado, 5 de abril de 2008

My lifestyle.

I used to play basketball, but i stopped because i was pressed for time. My father died last year and i had some problems at school, but now i'm going well. I have a lot of homework foe the weekend, so i can't post a lot of things, also, i have a lot of english homework, i better go now :S

I always get up at 6, then i have a shower and i have breakfast, after that i check my e-mails and then i go to school by bus. Usually i'm very tired when i arrive school, but after a few hours i'm okay. When i come back to my home, i drink and eat some things and then i do my homework and play with the computer.

1 comentario:

Ivana L. dijo...

My name is Ivana Litvinoff.I´m fifteen years old. I live in Argentina with my family.I go to school ORT in 4bto.
I have one sister and brother. His name is Nicolás and he is eighteen years old and my sister´s name is Iara and she is one year old. She is a very beutiful girls.
I have a dog. Her name is Reyna. the friends´s mother gave me for my birthday twelve.
In my free time I like go out with my friends and go to the club.
In the weekends, I go dancing or go to a friends´s house.
I take up hip hop twice a week, I am very happy because my friends also go.

In the week I don´t spend a long time wiht my family because I go to the school and I am very tired, also because my parents work.

bye bye.

Ivana.