viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

My lifestyle (Eitan Bloch)

I'm Eitan. I'm fourteen years old.
Everyday I get up at 6.30 am and I go to ORT school. After school I go home and I do my homework and in my free time I play with my computer.
I'm an active person, I don't have a lot of hobbies but my favourite thing is playing football, I'm crazy about it. I play in a team in Macabi. We go training every Tuesday and Thursdays.
I try to be a calm person but sometimes I get very nervous and angry.
Although i'm a caring person sometimes I only think about myself.
I like listening to music, going for walks and I love playing football I admire so much Cristiano Ronaldo, in my opinion he's the best player.
I'm keen on informatica. However it's sometimes difficult for me, I like the computers, surfing the Net and chatting.
I can't stand some people in Argentina, for example thieves I hate them, and because of them people are frigthened.
I'm not too fond of swimming I think i'ts so tiring. I prefer something easier.
Eitan Bloch

No hay comentarios: