viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

My lifestyle (Fito)


My name is Federico Luna but say me Fito. I'm fiften years old. I was bron on 14 of february in 1993.I live in Bs.As. with my family. I've got a brother and two sisters. his name is Tomas and my sisters's name are Camila and Malena.

I get up at 6 o'clock and go to ort. I am in 4to gestion "A". when I return to school I sleep very much and play playstation and watch TV.
In my free time I go to the club and go out with my friends.

I play football in Brit-Ajim and my favourite team is independiente. My favourite players are Heinze, Aguero and Denis (he is in my photo). My favourites bands of music are Bersuit Vergarabat and Intoxicados and others...
My favourite subjet is English and I always do the homework.
I'm honest, loyal and caring person and hate the lier person.
I go to sleep, bye!
Federico luna

No hay comentarios: