martes, 15 de abril de 2008

My lifestyle (Micaela W)



My name is Micaela. My bithday is 26 of september. I am fifteen years old, and I live in Bs As, and the neighbouhood is caballito. I have two younger brothers and one sister, I live with they and with my parents.
My father works all week, and he is comerciant.
My mather too works, but she is a teacher.

My school is Sarmiento, and I stay in 3 year.
I like play handball and tenis. in the week after school I do of tuesday tenis, at friday I go to club.
My favorite subject is mathematics.

* My sister, florencia, studies at the university and works in metropolis. She is oldder than me.
She is eighteen years old.

* My brother, jonas, is very beautiful, and he comes to my school. We arrive very well.

* My young brother, gonzalo, has a girlfriend. he is seven years old.
I play with he.

No hay comentarios: